Why should we watch cinema ?
Why should we watch cinema ?
Why should we watch movies? There is always a question in my mind whether we should watch movies or not ?
Cinema is a thing that relates our life to a particular situation. We can understand many things from the cinema, so watching cinema can be very helpful for us as an individual. We should watch cinema as a medium of our own personal development. From a cinematic perspective, we can change our thoughts and sense of life. It plays a vital role for our critical thinking process. As cinemas are versatile in nature, its learning outcomes are also very vast.
We can categorize movies in terms of language like : hollywood, bollywood, kollywood(tamil), dhallywood(Dhaka), tollywood(Kolkata).
A person can like a particular kind of genre of cinema. Like it can be an action film, adventure film, animated film, comedy film, drama, Fantasy film, Historical film, Horror film, Noir film, Science fiction film, Thriller film etc.
Among these I would like to show my interest in Art films. Art films have their own kind of storylines. Here a fictional character is represented by which the writer of the story wants to represent something to the audience metaphorically. Like :'' Hirok Raja r Deshe” one of the oldest art films of the Indo-Bangla region.
I understand what you're thinking: a Satyajit Ray movie must be quite thoughtul, right? The movie I'm referring to is the exact opposite of that, though. Instead, it is a children's movie. When I was initially introduced to "Hirok Rajar Deshe," I was five years old. The music, the rhyming banter, and the magical prowess of the two protagonists, Goopi and Bagha, were all things I adored. Since then, I've seen the movie numerous times over, and with each viewing, I discover something new.I didn't realize the movie's actual nature—that it was one of history's best political and social satires disguising itself as a kid's movie—until I was in my teenage.
The songs' melodies, lyrics, and rhythmic dialogues—each of which furthers the plot—show Ray at the height of his ability. The Royal Bengal tiger, who makes an appearance in a sequence where he serves as the protector of a vault that is being cracked by Goopi and Bagha, steals the show despite the masterful performances of actors like Soumitra Chatterjee and Utpal Dutta. Before CGI, the great beast was actually brought to the scene while highly sedated, when, according to folklore, he attempted to demolish an entire wall with only a sleepy assault of his massive paw.
The target audience for this movie is made up of viewers of all ages. Both youngsters and adults are enchanted by it. Therefore, I advise everyone to see this movie, even if it has subtitles, because "Hirak Rajar Deshe" will always remain relevant as long as there is politics on our planet.
So, I conclude my discussion here.

Comments
Post a Comment